The easiest, most amazing, super addicting pulled buffalo chicken. I’m not sure where I got the recipe or if it just popped into my brain, but this pulled buffalo chicken is super easy and knocks my craving to double fist a dozen wings (love wings with my whole heart). Just try it. That’s all I have to say.
- Chicken (however much for however many people you’re feeding, boneless any type of meat)
- Chopped onion- again, based on how much chicken you have. I do a package about 1-2lbs with one whole onion.
- Frank’s buffalo sauce- Don’t be shy, POUR IT ON!!!!
I wanted to do ranch seasoning in there (it’s amazing without, too)… BUT look at the ingredients of that crap. In stead, I did*:
- 2 Tbsp. dried parsley
- 1 1/2 tsp. dried dill weed
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- 2 tsp. dried onion flakes
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. dried chives
- 1 tsp. salt
I cut it in half or even more and eyeballed it… who needs to measure, anyways? I usually give everything a light stir to be sure everything is coated in hot sauce (should just pour it in my mouth…)
So, there you have it! Cook on low for 6-8 hours and shred with a fork, or whatever you like to shred with. I eat on a bed of kale with some avocado, black beans, cheese if I’m feeling feisty, olive oil, and Newman’s Own Ranch dressing. The BF usually throws it in a wrap or has it on one of those thin buns. Ah, if only bread and tortillas were good for you. This is amazing for meal planning. I mean, I can eat buffalo chicken every day for every meal and be okay with is, so eating this for lunch every day is completely okay with me.