This is for all of you who are at home sitting on your tail waiting for your supper to cook or are just sitting on your tail because you’re lazy. Did it occor to you tonight how AWESOME your body would feel after a sweet muscle building workout??? 🙂 Well now it has. Just because you’re car is out of gas, you don’t have the time to go for a run, or you don’t have a gym membership doesn’t mean that you don’t have time to get in a good, powerful workout. Just a reminder- muscles are important to look and FEEL amazing. AND strength training is important. The more muscle you have, the higher your metabolism is and the more fat you’ll burn in rest mode (sleeping). Ladies, you’re not going to bulk up like the hulk, I’ll say it over and over again. SO… get off your butt and do this quick workout that gets the heartrate going and builds muscle. Do this nightly or even 3x a week and you’ll feel so much better!
- 25 jump squats
- 20 jump lunges (keep weight evenly distributed)
- 15 push ups (can be on knees or hands on the table or chair)
- 10 bicep curls each (grab your laundry detergent or gallon of milk, go slow and controlled)
- 10 triceps push ups (elbows pointing back, not to the side, and staying nice and close to your side)
- 10 one legged calf raises (better results if you’re on a step with your heel going lower than your toes)
Repeat 2-3 times. Make it AS HARD AS YOU CAN! Don’t be a lazy butt… it’ll work off some of those carbs that I know you’ve had today 🙂 Do this and have a nice, healthy fat and protein supper and your day is complete! GO!!